Tetric N-Bond Universal
Tetric N-Bond Universal is a light-curing, single-component adhesive for direct and indirect bonding procedures and all etching techniques1. Take advantage of the exceptional potential of this product and discover how easy it will make your work in the future.
- Universally suitable for direct and indirect bonding procedures and all etching protocols
- High bond strength (> 25 MPa) on wet and dry dentin
- Minimal risk of postoperative sensitivity due to the integrated desensitizing effect
- Efficient VivaPen delivery form provides almost 3 times more applications per ml compared to conventional bottle
Tetric N-Bond Universal forms a part of the "Direct Restoratives" product category. The products of this category cover the procedure involved in the direct restoration of teeth – from preparation to restoration care. The products are optimally coordinated with each other and enable successful processing and application. You can find more information about the efficient workflow here.
- Direct-placed light-curing composite and compomer restorations.
- Direct-placed core build-ups with light-, self- and dual-curing composites.
- Repair of fractured composite and compomer restorations. Adhesive cementation of indirect restorations with light- and dual-curing luting composites
- Sealing of prepared tooth surfaces before temporary/permanent cementation of indirect resto-rations.
- Desensitization of hypersensitive cervical areas