Layering ceramic provides lifelike, esthetic results
IPS e.max Ceram
The versatile layering ceramic for lithium disilicate and zirconium oxide
IPS e.max Ceram is a highly esthetic fluorapatite layering ceramic that offers a proven track record of over ten years. The material forms part of the IPS e.max system and is designed for the veneering of frameworks made of IPS e.max lithium disilicate glass-ceramics (LS2) and zirconium oxide (ZrO2). A consistent layering scheme allows the technician to achieve a harmonious shade match in no time at all, regardless of the substructure. This increases the efficiency in everyday lab work.
Efficiency and ease of handling
Intuitive modelling properties and pleasant stability are characteristics that have delighted users for many years. Exceptional firing behaviour and low shrinkage minimize the need for adjustments. The materials do not change their shade even if they are fired several times and they demonstrate a compact surface finish. They thus meet all the expectations placed on a state-of-the-art veneering ceramic.
IPS e.max Ceram materials are designed for the customized layering of full-coverage veneers, the cut-back technique and the layering of veneers.
- Versatile layering ceramic for lithium disilicate and zirconium oxide
- Integrated layering scheme, standardized working procedure and consistent esthetics on different types of materials
- Intuitive modelling and appealing stability for easy handling
- Excellent firing behaviour showing minimal shrinkage reduces the need for adjustments and saves valuable time
- Stable shade and opacity throughout multiple firing cycles, including compact surfaces