The world's first polychromatic press ingot
IPS e.max Press
IPS e.max Press is the premium original lithium disilicate glass-ceramic (LS2) for the press technique. The material offers excellent fit,
function and esthetics combined with high strength of 470 MPa*. It is characterized by its combination of exceptional esthetics and
user-friendly processing. The ingots come in a wide range of shades and translucency levels for utmost flexibility.
Years of clinical experience has shown that the high strength of IPS e.max lithium disilicate in combination with adhesive cementation allows a crown layer thickness of at least 1 millimetre.
New investment material
The new IPS PressVest Premium investment material is available for precise investment. IPS PressVest Premium is distinguished by its high accuracy of fit, minimal reaction layer and silky smooth, homogeneous surfaces. The processing of IPS e.max Press in the user-friendly state-of-the-art press furnace Programat EP 3010 and EP 5010 allows excellent press and firing results. The new Fully automatic Press Function (FPF) makes it even easier to press IPS e.max Press efficiently and economically.
- Stable, precision-fit restorations
- Widest range of indications
- Lifelike, reliable esthetics
- Ease of use and intuitive handling
- Depending on the indication, the restorations can be placed with adhesive, self-adhesive or conventional cementation techniques using tried-and-tested, coordinated luting materials
* Mean biaxial flexural strength over 10 years. Source: R&D Ivoclar Vivadent, Schaan, Liechtenstein